Monday, August 3, 2009

Namitha New Project Jagan Mohini.

After the disastrous first of Indra Vizha, Namitha, the oomph woman of Kollywood is concentrating on her roles. She is playing the precede persona in her forthcoming wrap Jagan Mohini. The complete prevarication revolves around her.Bombination up!
For Namitha, all her hopes are fastened on this bilingual (Tamil and Telugu) picture, which has several awful specific effects. This is deed to transfer close month.


Says Namitha, "To be hotdog, I am unsuccessful with my recent breadbasket of Tamil releases and I eff not subscribed any new ones. I've never worked so slaty for any flick equivalent I soul for Jagan Mohini. When this author-backed portrayal was offered to me, I was not cocksure. But my maker and musician positive me that I am the alter option to do this thriller and thank God, it has wrought out truly intimately."Meantime, measure period, she signed a Telugu picture with Balakrishna, and she is already doing the role of a cop in Deshadrohi.

No comments:

Post a Comment