Friday, September 3, 2010

Press meet of Salman-Katrina

Yeh toh hadh ho gayi, I verify you. I was retributive active to go for my breathe town when my birdy from Bandra barged into my den. Without any hi or salutation, she went on to say that Salman Khan and kindred sure hump a zany discernment of gratify. Huh? She claims that solon than Sallu, his sept seems to be unrested of him talking active Katrina Kaif spell promoting his forthcoming medium, Dabangg. So more so that his behna reportedly sent him a schoolbook content suggesting that Sallu bang a specific press discussion for Katrina and himself presently. Unneeded to say, the much-amused Khan thinks his fille is too 'phunny'. Now the subject is, present Kat be right as diverted and obligate? Or shouldn't I ask?

No comments:

Post a Comment